Friday, March 19, 2010

It's Time for a Knee Party.

If you were Queen Esther or the prophet Daniel, what would you do to help heal the state of America?

Like me, you can probably think of a gazillion things you'd like to do.

But what is the most important step?


Well...

You may never be Queen of a nation like Esther, you may never be asked to put your life on the line. but as a child of God, you have been chosen by the King of Kings.

You may never be a prophet such as Daniel, you may never be asked to advise a king, but you, as joint heirs with Christ, serve the Sovereign Lord of the universe.


You were placed here for such a time as this.

What will you do?

Perhaps the best place to start is by following the examples of the Esthers and Daniels who came before you. It's time to seek the wisdom of God. The wisdom of the ages.

It's time to bend a knee before the Lord and pray.



"If my people who are call by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and heal their land." 2 Chronicles 7:14

2 comments:

patti said...

Like this blog, Tina! It was fun to see your comment at Seekerville!

Hope you can visit my place sometime!!

Patti

owo xD said...

Great post! It's good to be reminded of the power of prayer sometimes.

Congrats on winning the Phoenix Rattler Writing Contest! I saw your name on the CWOW site and found your blog through Google.

I'll follow your blog, if you don't mind, and hopefully be able to pop in and comment every now and then.