Tuesday, August 07, 2012

In closing...





Due to circumstances beyond my control, the marketing posts I had for the next couple of days are not available at this time.

When and if they come in, I will certainly put them up. To those who gave of their time to share their marketing ideas; Dan, Nikki, Tricia, Jeff, Julie and Jennifer, my heart felt gratitude. I learned a lot.


Friday Julie Lessman shared her ideas, and also had a giveaway. 

The Winner of Julie's contest was 

Angi.  

Congratulations.

Thanks to everyone who came by and left a comment and helped make this marketing series a success.

I do hope this marketing series has been helpful. And would love hearing how it may have benefited you? Also if you have other ideas for marketing that weren't covered so far and have worked for you, please don't hesitate to share.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much, Tina! Great series - very helpful.

And thanks to all who contributed - always good to hear from people who are doing this every day.

Congratulations, Angi!

Blessings,
Becky